Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sitting pretty

A couple of days ago I saw some small stools on Pinterest and thought that they could be fun to make and quick ! SO as usual, sketches then patterns and again poplar wood.

 Easy to cut out in this wood on my Dremel table scroll saw. 
 This cute little vice is useful for this kind of thing. It cost a few euros on Amazon.
 I chose three different styles and they will be aged and painted eventually.
 This is the more complex one of the three, if not it won't be fun will it !
 Three styles and heights, a quick fun project.
 They now sit on a shelf along with the previous table and bed awaiting paint and wax in the new year.

2 comments:

  1. You never cease to Amaze me with your MAD building skills!

    I would also like to say that my friend Janine requested that I forward on to you that she has tried a number of times to leave a comment on your blog without success, but that she LOVES your work as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Wonder why ? as this blog is new I didn't know that anyone actually looked at it !! I decided to do it for me and as interest for anyone like me starting out and maybe not getting things right! I am so happy to have found this passion after so many years living another passion for couture ! Today I bought some mini metal mesh for doors and lots of wood for the next big project ! I am in Paris for two days before flying 'home' to the highlands! happy holidays to you and you friend Janine !

    ReplyDelete