Monday, December 3, 2018

A clean slate

After making the small blue cupboard and photographing it inside that lovely old box I began seriously thinking about starting 'the house', somewhere to put all this! So here is my table before the onlsaught ! It has never been this tidy in a year at least. I am not a tidy worker as when I am making something where it be miniatures or framing or sewing I am all over the place like a mad woman, hence the title of my blog ! In the new year I will begin drawing out the plans and updating as I go whilst still making minis of course. After all there are 48 hours in a day, no ? 


2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful to know that I am not alone in working always in perpetual chaos! I can't seem to change although I often try to yet I always revert back to my same old bad habits because it works for me.
    However, I am glad that you've cleaned your table to make way for your future house build, an adventure which I can already tell, is going to be very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so annoyed with myself when making things, I am always looking for the last tool I put down or the piece of wood I just cut out ! but before I was always looking for my scissors or needle or thimble so I think its just my character !! I designed the house and made a LOT of notes for it . At xmas I have to draw up to scale a few things to have laser cut by a wondeful couple found on Etsy ! will be posting in january !

    ReplyDelete