Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Floral arrangements

I wanted to share two artists that I admire a lot, Carmen Almon and Vladimir Kanevsky.
Carmen is Spanish living in France and she works with sheets of copper and nail scissors and a soldering iron. She then paints up her créations realistically. Her work sells all over the world for many thousands of dollars. 
Below are two of her créations and here is a link to her site. 

https://www.carmenalmon.com/








This is a creation by Vladimir Kanevsky who is Ukranian and was born in the USSR and trained as an architect. He now lives and works in New York. He works with porcelain on a metal structure and he is also world known and sells for many muchness !! Gorgeous re créations of Gods work. I love foxgloves and am always transplanting them in spring to my garden as then they seed by themselves. 

These artists have given me the idea to make tiny miniature flower créations in metal for 
Ramsay House. 

Here is Valdimir's link. 

https://www.thevladimircollection.com/



2 comments:

  1. Stupendous!!! I am transfixed by their realism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so amazing that someone can sit with copper and wire and paint and manage to recreate these amazing plants. It will be interesting to see if I can make them small !! I am looking forward to decorating the house with plants and flowers ,, huggs

      Delete